- Created: After the inspection has been created by the broker/lender.
- Started: After the seller has provided the 6-digit OTP in the webapp and progressed to upload the documents.
- Submitted: After the seller has uploaded and submitted all the documents via webapp.
- Processed: After Verimoto Admin starts reviewing the documents within the inspection.
- Completed: After Verimoto Admin completes the document review and report is generated.
- Rejected: If Verimoto Admin rejects any document submitted by the seller.
- By-passed: If Verimoto Admin has rejected any document but the Lender has requested to accept the same document and bypass it.
- Cancelled: After the initiator cancels an Inspection from the “Edit inspection” tab.
- Suspended: After the Verimoto Admin suspends any inspection based on the request from the initiator.
Meaning of different status of the inspection Print
Modified on: Sun, 5 Mar, 2023 at 10:51 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.