If You are a lender with administrator rights to Verimoto, You have the full responsibility for:
- Properly maintaining the list of users with access to Your instance of Verimoto, including a regular review to ensure it remains appropriate and that all users who no longer require access to Verimoto are removed.
- Assigning and maintaining appropriate user access/roles/permissions, appropriately limiting those with administrator-level of access to ensure appropriate security practices are used to prevent unauthorized access to Verimoto by anyone other than authorized personnel;
- Ensuring the security settings of Verimoto comply with your specific security policy requirements.
- Monitoring overall portal activities via Audit tab
- Ensuring the supervision, management, and control of the use of Verimoto by your personnel and other authorised users;
- Notifying us of changes made to your technical or administrative contact details;
- Maintaining the security of data associated with integrations and API’s connected to Verimoto.
- Reporting any security-related concerns or incidents to our security team in a timely manner by emailing support@Verimoto.com with a full and accurate description of the concerns or incidents.
If you are a lender with Billing responsibility-
- Add/ remove payment multiple payment methods (credit cards)
- Select primary payment methods
- Monitoring transactions