You will first need an account.
Simply sign up online at BankStatements.com.au and select the plan suitable for your needs. After successfully completing the Sign-up process, you will be provided with a 4-digit referrer code. You will need the referral code as part of the integration setup.
- Now Login to your Portal account https://portal2.verimoto.com
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Select Integration and click on the ACTIVATE button under
- You will then be presented with the following screen:
- Enter your four-digit referral code
- If you would also like to receive a separate email (to the email address you have registered with ) with the bank account information included in the inspection by the vendor, then please enable this feature by ticking the response to “Yes, I do want”.
- Once completed please click on "Save Settings"
From now on when an inspection is created vendors using the webapp will be presented with the option to either take a “Photo of Bank Statement” or to retrieve the Bank Statement details from “BankStatements.com.au”.