What do the different inspection status mean?
Modified on: Mon, 4 Jul, 2022 at 3:59 PM
- Created: After inspection has been created by the broker.
- Started: After seller has started uploading the documents to the inspection via web app.
- Submitted: After seller has finished uploading all the documents and submitted the same via the web app.
- Delayed: After broker created the inspection but the seller hasn't taken any action within 24 hours.
- Processed: After Verimoto Admin starts reviewing the inspection.
- Completed: After Verimoto Admin completes the document review and report is generated.
- Rejected: If Verimoto Admin rejects any document submitted by the seller.
- By-passed (for No-lender inspection): If Verimoto Admin has rejected any document but the broker has requested to accept the same document and bypass it.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.