NOTE: Do not follow these instructions if you are registering with a Company that has already been created. Please click here for steps to join the existing Company.
1. Go to portal2.verimoto.com and click on “Get Started”.
2. Provide a valid email address and create a password to sign up.
3. Activate your account by clicking the link sent to the email address provided for signup.
4. Select “I’m a broker”.
5. Provide your details and go to next step.
- After providing your details, click on “Set up a new company”.
- Provide the company details.
- Click on “Go to next step”.
- Add users (other brokers from your company) and assign them roles.
- Provide the user details: Email address, First name, Last name. You can also assign roles to the user (Admin, Billing, Primary contact)
Admin: Will have overall access to the portal and can access all the inspections created within the company. Admin can add/delete users and create inspections. There can be more than one admin user in a company.
Billing: Will have access to add/view/delete the payment methods and create inspections. Only one user can become billing responsible.
Primary contact: Primary escalation contact for support and queries. Only one user can be the primary contact. This user can view payment details, create inspections, and will get contacted by Verimoto team in case of any query arises.
If no role is assigned to a broker, the broker will act as a simple collector/broker (only raise inspections).
The added user will get invited via the provided email address by Verimoto to join your company.
- Add a payment method: Provide a valid card detail, add it by clicking the + button, and go to the next step. You can skip this section and go to the next step if you intend to create inspections only for payee lenders.
- Select the lenders you work with.
- Select the assets you work with.
- Register and get started.