You will first need an illion Bankstatements account.
Simply sign up online at BankStatements.com.au and select the plan suitable for your needs. After successfully completing the Sign-up process you will be provided with a 4-digit referrer code. You will need the referral code as part of the Verimoto illion integration setup.
- Now Login to your Verimoto Portal account https://portal.verimoto.com
- Go to your profile icon (which displays your first name in the top righthand corner of the screen)
- Choose ‘Settings’
- Select Integration ----> click on the ACTIVATE button under
- You will then be presented with the following screen:
- Enter your four-digit referral code
- If you would also like to receive a separate email (to the email address you have registered with illion) with the bank account information included in the inspection by the vendor, then please enable this feature by toggling the response to YES.
- Once completed please click on "SAVE SETTINGS"
From now on when an inspection is created vendors using the Verimoto app will be presented with the option to either take a “Photo of Bank Statement” or to retrieve the Bank Statement details from “BankStatements.com.au”.